As per institution rule
Malpi International School is seeking innovative, dedicated and qualified personnel to join their team in a residential school for the following posts.
Interested Candidates need to have the following before sending in their Curriculum Vitae.
(1) Minimum of 2 years of experience
(2) Must be a graduate in chosen filed
(3) Must have excellent English spoken and written skills.
(4) Must be computer literate.
(5) Must have working experience in a Residential School.
Interested Candidates are required to submit their CV along with a recent passport sized photograph and testimonials through the School’s email address: email@example.com
Shortlisted Candidates will then be called for a written and verbal interview at the School premises in Panauti, Kavre, Nepal.
For more details please contact:
Malpi International School
Panauti, Kavre, Nepal. P.O.Box: 15116