Ullens School has been offering International Baccalaurate Diploma Programme (IBDP) since 2009. IBDP is a rigorous two year higher secondary programme that meets the needs a highly motivated students between the ages of 16 to 19 years worldwide. Ullens School is looking for qualified candidate for the following positions in its IB Diploma Programme (IBDP). Ullens School offers a multifaceted learning environment based upon a progressive educational philosophy. Ullens School is a child-centered, parent-friendly and socially responsible non-profit academic institution that treats its faculty and staff with good interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to work with young students in both its administration and academic department.
1. English Language and Literature Teacher for IB Diploma Programme (2 vacancies)
2. Physics Teacher for High School (1 vacancy)
3. Mathematics Teacher for High School (1 vacancy)
4. English Language and Literature Teacher for Elementary School (2 vacancies)
5. Social Studies Teacher for Elementary School (1 vacancy)
6. Executive Assistant to the Principal (1 vacancy)
Seeking a person with unfailing integrity and professionalism at all times. S/he will support the Principal in the management of the School through the execution og strong administrative and executive assistant services.
Please send your application with your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com or drop it at the school reception not later than Wednesday, 16 January 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.