Kathmandu University, School of Engineering calls for application for students exchange opportunity to the University of South-Eastern Norway (USN), Norway.
Under the framework of Norwegian Partnership Programme for Global Academic Cooperation (NORPART) funded project entitled, "Instituting of research-based education systems for the development of renewable energy technology in the circular economy (Re-Tech)" among the Universities in Norway, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, we offer student exchange opportunities for PhD and Master degree students.
During their research stay in USN, Norway, students will conduct research in line with thesis work within the thematic boundary of biomass gasification, biogas technology, emerging renewable energy and circular economy. The research will be jointly supervised by Prof. Sunil Prasad Lohani at the KU and the assigned professor from USN, Norway.
For Master Exchange (Three Seats)
- Duration: Up to six months (Starts from January 2024)
- Stipend: Monthly stipend will be provided.
- Additional benefits: Travel and visa-related costs will be covered
Requirements for Student Exchange Program
- You must be a registered student at Kathmandu University in an Engineering and Science program
- You must be enrolled in a master program
- Knowledge and research interest should be within the field of biomass energy and other renewable energy
- Excellent English language and scientific communication skill
The application shall be submitted via email as a single pdf document at email@example.com
Application submission deadline: September 30, 2024
- A cover letter includes candidate's motivation to participate in this exchange programme (1 page).
- A recent CV (3 pages)
- Copy of Bachelor degree certificate. Master students must provide the self-information on grades in the previous semesters of the ongoing Master's degree)
The selection results will be shared via email (check time to time your spam folder, too) about two weeks after the application deadline.