Pokhara University Research Center (PURC) announces applications for PURC Research Grants to be funded in the fiscal year 2080/81. The eligible applicants from the constituent and affiliated institutions of Pokhara University are encouraged to apply for the grants as per the guidelines of PURC Research Grants.
- Application submission starts: 10 AM, Ashwin 26, 2080 (October 13, 2023)
Application submission ends: 05 PM, Mangsir 29, 2080 (December 15, 2023)
|Grant Category||Number of Grants||Maximum Grant Amount (Nrs)*||Project Duration||Application Fee (Nrs)|
|Collaborative Research Grant||4||400,000 (Four Lakhs)||1 Year||1,000|
|Faculty Research Grant (Constituent Institutions)||6||150,000 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand)||1 Year||500|
|Faculty Research Grant (Affiliated Institutions)||15||150,000 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand)||1 Year||500|
*Tax deductions will apply as per the university rule.
|Collaborative Research Grant||Faculty member of a constituent institution.|
|Faculty Research Grant (Constituent Institutions)||Faculty member of a constituent institution.|
|Facuty Research Grant (Affiliated Institutions)||Faculty member of an affiliated institution.|
- Account Name: Pokhara University - DEP
- Bank: Nabil Bank
- Account Number: 1201017500870
- The eligibility criteria, application forms, proposal format, and other details can be downloaded from the Pokhara University Website.
- Grant applications must be submitted electronically (only) using the link provided on the website.
- Applicant shall submit all the required documents as indicated. Incomplete applications shall be forbidden from further processing.
- Applicant shall submit a proof of application fee deposited at the designated bank account. Write "YOUR FULL NAME" in the "remarks" field while transferring the application fee online.
- Further details can be available in PURC Research Grant Procedures 2080 (PURC RGP 2080) available from the website.
- If you require further information regarding the PURC Research Grant application, please call +977 61 504095 or +977 61 504046 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit PURC in person.