Kathmandu University School of Education (KUSOED) announces MPhil dissertation supports for 5 Nepali citizens, pursuing MPhil in Education at KUSOED. Starting from January 1, 2018, the dissertation supports will be provided by the Rupantaran Project (Innovations in teaching and learning through contextualized approaches to increase the quality, relevance and sustainability of Education in Nepal). The project is funded by NORHED, and is implemented in collaboration between Triblawan University (Nepal), Kathmandu University (Nepal), and Norwegian University of Life Sciences (Norway). The dissertations will be supervised through a multidisciplinary team of academics from Kathmandu University, Norwegian University of Life Science; and Tribhuvan University.
• Candidate must have enrolled in KUSOED's MPhil (Education) program not earlier than February, 2016.
• Candidate must submit a full research proposal of not more than 4,000 words. The proposal needs to address any one or few other agendas of ongoing PAR (Participator• Action Research) projects from either STEAM education and/or health and sanitation perspectives. The PAR project will be carried in intervention school from Kane, Chitwan, and/or another possible study site to be selected later.
The proposal needs to be in one or more of the following themes:
• Applying Inquiry Based Learning;
• Developing Culturale, Contextualised Cwaiculion Materials;
• Implementing Innovative cox lintegraled Pedagogical Appoaches;
• Promoting Sustainable Health and Sanitation Practices in Schools;
• Promoting Community-School Partnerships towards Improving Pedagogical Processes in Schools
• Contextualfred Education for Sustainable Development and
• Promoting Innovative and Tromfonnolive Educational Processes for Sustainable Environment con 'Development
Please take following dates into consideration
Priority will be given to women and disadvantaged groups.
Application can be submitted to KUSOED, NORHED Project office in person or can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For detail information on the support program, please visit: www.kusoed.edu.np/rupantaran
For more information please contact
Kathmandu University, School of Education Hatithan, Lalitpur, GPO Box 6250 Kathmandu, Nepal. Tel: : 01-5250524, 9801670041 (Forms can also be downloaded from www.kusoed.edu.np)