The Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration has released a notice regarding scholarships for foreign education and training available to civil servants who have not previously pursued such opportunities and meet the eligibility criteria. The Ministry has requested interested individuals to submit their applications before May 8, 2023 (Baisakh 25, 2080).
Information on Programs
Training Course on National Security for B&D Countries
- Seats: Four
- Deadline: May 18, 2023 to May 29, 2023
- Country/Institute: China / Hunan International Business Vocational College
- Should be managers of nuclear safety department, researchers. of nuclear radiation protection, managers of relevant government department etc. (Division Level)
- Should be under legal retirement age.
- Should be in good health.
- Should be capable of listening, speaking, reading and writing in English.
Phoenix Leader Education Program (Hiroshima Initiative) for Renaissance from Radiation Disaster "Radiation Disaster Medicine Course"
- Seats: Not Stated
- Deadline: 4 year program starts from October, 2023 / May 15, 2023
- Country/Institute: Japan / Hiroshima University
Who desire to contribute to the social development with interdisciplinary knowledge and skills
Who understand the suffering of others and desire to contribute to the recovery of radiation disaster.
Who desire to be the leader playing an active role in the regional and global society.
Who have high motivation, ability of taking actions, responsibility and people's skill
Postgraduate Educational Course in Radiation Protection and the Safety of Radiation Sources
- Seats: Not Stated
- Deadline: July 3, 2023 to November 17, 2023 / May 10, 2023
- Country / Institute: Yogyakarta, Indonesia / IAEA
- Should be younger professionals. preferably below 35 years of age.
- Should have had a formal education to a level equivalent to a university degree either in physics or in a physics related discipline (e.g nuclear engineering), or in chemistry/biomedical science combined with at least 3 years or experience working in the field of radiation protection.
- Download the notice: MoEST Foreign Study/Training Scholarship Notice.pdf