Government of Nepal, Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration, Secretariat of the Academic Promotion and Career Management Committee has opened an application form for educational incentive schemes for children of civil servants.
Civil servants who have been adjusted to state and local levels from the government service and the descendants of such officers and judges who have completed the period of retirement from the civil service post or who have been appointed to the post of constitutional body or judge and have been appointed to the post of a judge or the post of a judge with the following documents and details attached within fifteen days of the publication of the notice i.e. Baisakh 29, 2080.
- Passed with a minimum GPA of 2.4 or more than fifty percent marks in ten plus two or equivalent examinations.
- Studying in the first year or first semester or second semester of a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in a native university or affiliated or affiliated institution of such university or giving the final examination except for the practical examination of the first year or second semester of graduation or equivalent by the last date of application
- Not completed 25 years of age
- Not having a permanent appointment in civil service, Nepal Army, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force, Nepal or Government of Nepal or State Government or local level or another public service post.
- Citizenship certificate (including migration certificate if current permanent address is different)
- Admit card of SEE/SLC and 10+2 educational certificates (Character Certificate, Transcript, and Marksheet)
- Letter of recommendation from the office where the parent employee is employed and In the case of retired employees, the pension certificate and retirement letter.
- Recommendation letter, Admission receipt, and fee structure from the educational institution (college/campus).
- In the case of the descendants of employees who died in the course of government work, a certified letter from the relevant district administration office or a government document confirming the incident
- Documents certifying inclusion
- In case the relationship between the parent employee and the child student cannot be revealed from the citizenship, the certificate proving the relationship,
- copy of identity card in case of incumbent employee
- Recent passport-size photograph of parent employee and student child.
View the notice below: