Application for Award
PP Foundation established in February 18, 2011 as a tribute to Late Prajapati Prasai,a tourism entrepreneur, has announced applications for “PP Prasai Excellent Teacher Award 2017”
PP Prasai Excellent Teacher award will be conferred to a teacher of community school who has taken an initiative to bring about positive change in the community.
1. Nationwide Excellent Teacher award (One): Rs. 50,000
2. Region wise Excellent Teacher award (One from Each developmental region): Rs. 25,000
3. Educational materials worth of Rs. 10,000 will be given to community schools from which Teachers were awarded.
Eligibility for the Application:
1. Applicant must be a Nepali citizen
2. Applicant must be a teacher working in the community school of Nepal
3. The minimum educational qualification must be Intermediate level or equivalent
4. Applicant must have the work experience of a minimum of one academic year in the present school
5. Applicant must have the work experience of a minimum of two years in a government recognized school
6. Applicant must be a grade or a subject teacher
7. Application can be through nomination or by self
Required Documents: Application; Personal Information; Recommendation from School Management Committee and or Recommendation of the PTA; Recommendation from the Student or Parent; Copy of the Citizenship; Educational and other Certificates.
(Please note that all recommendations should specifically state the contribution made by the particular teacher in concern)
Revised application submission Deadline: Ashad 22, 2074 (i.e. July 06, 2017). Applications received after the date will not be accepted.
The application is to
be sent to the following address:
PP Prasai Foundation
Post Box No. 495
Heritage Plaza, Kamaladi, Kathmandu