How to get the equivalency certificate from Tribhuvan University (TU)? What is the online processing for the same?

Tribhuvan University's Curriculum Development Center (CDC) is in charge of all degree equivalence-related activities.

To begin, you must present all of the original documents specified below to an officer. 

If he/she approves your documents, you must fill out an equivalent form and deposit NPR 1000 in Nepal Bank Limited (if your university is recognized by TU) to receive your voucher/slip. 

If your university is not recognized by TU, you must deposit NPR 4000 and obtain a voucher/slip from Nepal Bank Limited.

Documents to be submitted

  • Master/ Bachelor Degree Certificate or Passing Certificate
  • Transcript or Mark Sheet of Master/ Bachelor Degree
  • Character Certificate of Master/ Bachelor Degree
  • Syllabus or Curriculum of Subjects (if your university is not recognized by TU)
  • Master Thesis or Project Work (if your university is not recognized by TU)
  • Migration Certificate (For A-Level)
  • Character Certificate of +2 or A-Level
  • SLC Marksheet
  • SLC Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Filled Equivalence Form
  • Nepal Bank Voucher
  • Passport / Visa for all other countries except India


< Back to FAQ home