The Second International Conference of HISSAN is being organized by HISSAN (Higher Institutions and Secondary Schools’ Association Nepal) from 17th April to 18th April 2020 (From 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM) at Park Village Resort, Kathmandu.
This three-day conference offers a range of sessions on a wide range of aspects of education and covers many of the different academic disciplines. Furthermore, it offers a unique opportunity to learn from each other in this exciting time in Nepal’s development into a federal state.
Special theme of the conference is "Prospects and Challenges of Higher Education: Vision 2030".
Education is a key element of human development as well as the socio-economic and political development of the country. This importance of education is recognized internationally too as it is one of the Sustainable Development Goals. HISSAN therefore pleased to welcome you to the 2nd International Conference on Prospects and Challenges of Higher Education: Vision 2030. Education makes an enormous contribution to Nepal’s development, educating the next generation on millennials, young people whose lives will be very different from that of their parents and most definitely their grandparents.
The four themes of the Conference:
1. Fusion of Teaching, Research and Practice in Higher Education
2. Vocational and Technical Education and Employability
3. Role of Private Sectors and Privately Managed Educational Institutions; and
4. International Students’ Mobility and International Students in Nepal
Within above themes, the following discipline specific issues are covered:
1. Science, Engineering and Technology
2. Medicine, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences
3. Management, Education, Law, Humanities and Social Sciences
4. Post-secondary Education Leading to University
Abstract submission date: Till 15th February 2020
Submit your abstract: [email protected]