Uniglobe College (Pokhara University Affiliate) is holding the Ninth Uniglobe International Management Conference on Innovation and Sustainability in Business (UIMC ISB – 2022) in recognition of the importance of discussion on recent innovation and sustainability in business. The conference aims to provide a platform for deliberation on the multi-disciplinary repercussions of the global meltdown and COVID 19, as well as the changing role of managerial decision making in the fields of accounting, marketing, finance, human resource management, organizational behavior, corporate governance, and so on.
In relation to the main theme of the conference, the following are the areas to be explored:
- International business & trade
- Marketing innovations and ethics
- Marketing strategies
- Management information system
- Human resource management
- Strategic management
- Operation management
- Customer relation management
- Financial management
- Corporate finance
- Investment management
- Financial institutions & markets
- Business society and ethics
- International Finance Mgmt
- Global recessions
- Corporate reporting practice
- Int’l Act. standards
- Corporate governance
- Sustainability of Finance Systems
- Supply chain management
- Municipal finance
- Insurance & risk management
- Financial reporting
- Management education
Call for Papers
Uniglobe College invites academics, corporate executives, research scholars, business entrepreneurs, and students to submit papers on a topic relating to the themes and sub-themes for presentation at the International Management Conference. Participants must submit a soft copy of their paper in the standardized format as an attachment. The paper should be roughly 4000 words or fewer, with an abstract of around 150 words and references before it. The research paper should give details regarding the secondary sources referred to as per the commonly accepted pattern. The papers should be original and should not have been submitted anywhere else for any purpose. The standard and quality papers will be published in
- Nepalese Journal of Management (ISSN: 2392- 4152),
- Nepalese Journal of Finance (ISSN: 2392-4144),
- Nepalese Journal of Business (ISSN: 2392-4780) and
- Nepalese Journal of Economics (ISSN: 2565-5027) published by Uniglobe College
Notes: Manuscripts should follow the APA style while preparing the papers.
- Last date for submission of abstracts: February 25, 2022
- Last date of submission of full paper: March 15, 2022
- Last date of registration: March 20, 2022
- Last date for submission of PPTs Files: March 31, 2022
- Conference Date : April 06 and 07, 2022
- Dr Radhe S. Pradhan, Conference Chair (Cell 9851070114);
- Dr Nar B. Bista, Principal and Conference Secretary (Cell: 9851036585);
- Dr Khagendra P. Ojha, Chairman;
- Dr Gangadhar Dahal, Director;
- Mr Ananta Raj Ghimire, Program Director;
- Mr Ashish Kumar Mishra, Program Director;
- Mr Sumit Pradhan, Research Faculty;
- Mr Min B. Bista, Head, Operations and Finance;
- Mr Mohan H. Dahal, Head, IT/MIS
- Mr Bishnu Thapa, Asst. Manager- Examinations;
- Mr Madhav Subedi, Discipline Incharge;
- Mr Diwakar Bista, Asst. Program Coordinator.
- Participants from countries other than South Asia US$ 200 per person.
- Participants from South Asia (equivalent to Indian) INR. 3,800 per person.
- Participants from Nepalese organizations NPR. 7,000 per person.
More about the conference here.