Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee:NPR 731,500
MSc Medical Imaging Technology (MSc MIT) is a two years course. Maharajgunj Campus, TU IOM offers this program. There are three seats in this program.
- BSc. MIT or equivalent degree recognized by the government of Nepal
- Registered in Nepal Health Professional Council
- Candidate should score a minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list
- Single best response type with Multiple choice questions
- Four options (A, B, C, D)
- No. of questions - 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application – 30:50:20
- Duration – 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break
|1||Basic Health Science (Anatomy and Physiology)||30|
|2||Basic Health Science (Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Pathology/ Pharmacology)||20|
|3||Biostatistics and Research Methodology||20|
|Radiological and Imaging Physics|