Kailali Multiple Campus, Dangadi. has launched Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship (MBA-E) course first time in Nepal.
Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship (MBA-E) program focuses on strengthening basic talents in idea generation, opportunity recognition, resource acquisition, and entrepreneurial management in order to create social and economic value. As a result, students will learn how to design entrepreneurial ideas and assess the financial and managerial viability of a business.
The MBA-E course is designed for:
- young graduates with entrepreneurial goals but no prior business experience, to promote their ambitions and facilitate fresh enterprise ideas through hands-on learning.
- managers in the corporate world dealing with sustainability and corporate social responsibility and want to brush up on their skills and gain professional insight into management.
- entrepreneurs who wish to improve their conceptual understanding, critical thinking skills, and creative thinking, all of which are crucial in today's competitive business world.
The general teaching methodology of the program includes interactive lectures, students' presentation, case studies, field study, individual and group projects, seminars and practicum.
All classes, presentations, group discussions, and seminars required by the course must be attended on a regular basis by students. Students who miss more than 80% of their classes will not be permitted to take the semester-end exams.
the class timing will be from 6 AM to 1 PM through Sunday to Friday. Each class will be of one hour duration.
The total cost of the two year MBA-E program will be NRs. 355,000. The fees for a semester will be paid by each student at the start of the semester.
|Semeste tuition fees and charges||80,000|
|Total payment at the end of admission||115,000|
|SECONF SEMESTER AND ONWARDS|
|Second, Third and Fourth Semester (80000*3)||240,000|
- Semester charges include tuition fees, resource materila and computer lab costs. Cost of phhoto copy of case materials, and other reference materials and articles.
- These charges do not include cost of text books, semester examination fees, make up examiantion fees and research projects fees.
- TU registration fees and TU affiliation are to be paid by the students.
- The cost of the excursion/field visit will be split between the students, with the school covering transportation and housing and the students covering food and other expenditures.
- MBA-E students can borrow two books at a time from the library.
The applicant must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible to apply for the program.
- A minimum of 15 years of formal education with 12 years of schooling plus 3 years of graduation
- Must have secured a minimum CGPA of 2.0 or 45% in bachelor level.
The final decision of admission is taken on the basis of performance scores of an applicant in the entrance examiantion.
Four stage admission test will be taken under the supervision of Faculty of Management, TU for the screening of applicants.
The applicants will be tested through:
- Written test
- Group Discussion,
- Individual Presentation and
- Personal Interview
The curriculum of MBA Entrepreneurship consists of the following courses of 60 total credit hours:
|Foundation of Business Core Courses||32|
|Internship and Dissertation Courses||6|
|Total Credit Hours||60|