Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee:NPR 2,590,000
DM Medical Hematology is a Doctorate Clinical Hematology Course. Medical Hematology is the procedure of finding, treatment, and avoidance of illnesses of the blood and bone marrow just as of the immunologic, hemostatic (blood coagulating), and vascular frameworks. The program aims to give the student extensive preparation in clinical and research facility hematology, to empower them to pursue a professional pathway in either scholastic or network hematology.
After the completion of this program, students will be able to
- Establish and manage a stem cell transplant center
- Have strong clinical skills in managing both malignant and non-malignant hematological disorders
- Interpret laboratory data that aid in proper diagnosis
- Mentor students and junior doctors
- Carry out and guide research to enhance the science of hematology
Number of seats in DM in Medical Hematology at National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS) for the academic year 2077/78 is 1.