Due to the national requirement in Nepal of Tea Expertise an urgent need of starting the new subject in Tea Technology and Management was felt. Therefore keeping such view in Mind Mechi Multiple Campus proposed to start B.Sc in Tea Technology and Management program.
B.Sc in Tea Technology and Management is an entire new programme in Nepal which is going to be implemented in Mechi Multiple Campus for the first time. Therefore the Bachelor Level Diploma in Tea Technology and Management has been designed for four academic years. Within four academic years the programme has allocated Basic Science Course, Technology Course, Practically based management and field works.
Eligibility for Admission:
+2, PCL Science or in any equivalent discipline
1. To produce qualified technical manpower that can produce high quality tea
2. To initiate conservation of environment adopting eco-friendly Tea Plantation and Culture Method
3. To fulfill the national requirements of expertise in Tea Technology and Management
4. To produce manpower who can produce organic and International Standard Tea
So as to produce qualified manpower the course has been based on semester system. Therefore internal assessment and university examination will be taken every semester. Each assessment will be evaluated on 20% of full marks.
Seat Allocation: Total No. of Seats- 24
- Tea Association: 5
- Free Students Union MMC: 5
- Teacher and Staff Children of MMC: 1
- Open Competition: 13
B.Sc. TTM 401
Tea Plant Breeding & Genetics
B.Sc. TTM 403
B.Sc. TTM 405
Advances in Tea Technology
B.Sc. TTM 407
B.Sc. TTM 406