Bachelor of Strategic Studies is a four-year course under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences offered by Tribhuvan University.
Students are required to have completed their Intermediate or equivalent qualifications in any discipline with good marks.
Students are required to take Compulsory English in the first and the third years and Compulsory Nepali in the second year. University offers Alternative English in the second year for International students as an alternative to Compulsory Nepali.
C.Eng.401 Reading and Writing in English
C.Nep.402 Compulsory Nepali
C. Eng.403 Reading and Writing Across the Disciplines
Alt. Eng. 402 Alternative English
Curriculum Structure of BA in Strategic Studies
- SST 421: Introduction to Strategic Studies (Major I)
- SST 422: Military History (Major II)
- SST 423: Strategic Thoughts (Major Ill)
- SST 424 National Security (Major IV)
- SST 425: International Studies (Major V)
- XX XX: Subject from a different discipline, such as Economics, Sociology, Conflict (Elective)
- SST 426: Military Study (Tactical Studies) (Major VI)
- SST 427: Academic Writing, Research Design (Major VII)
- SST 428: Defense Studies (Elective for other disciplines)