United Academy

How to Apply for the Transcript of National Examination Board (NEB)?


February 08, 2021
Last updated July 15, 2021
KMC Lalitpur

A high school transcript is a record of a student's academic performance throughout high school, making it one of the most important documents required to enroll in colleges and universities. Many of us might be confused regarding the transcripts provided by the National Examination Board. Below is the detailed information for applying for the transcript of the National Examination Board.

1. System of certificate availability

  • Students who have appeared in the examinations of classes 11 and 12 and achieved at least D+ Grade in all the theory subjects and C Grade in practical subjects will get the transcript, migration, and provisional certificates after 15 days from the publication of the result. The schools must collect Rs. 1100 from the students and deposit the amount in the concerned department. 
  • Students securing a D+ Grade in all of the theory subjects and at least a Grade in all the practical subjects can apply for the transcript only if they do not participate in the grade improvement exam. Students who have received the transcript won't be allowed to give the grade improvement exam. If found, the Board will cancel the exam.

2. Students who are not satisfied with the results can apply for re-totaling of theoretical subjects within 15 days of the publication of the result after paying a sum of Rs. 500 for each subject.

3. Students are requested to contact the National Examination Board (NEB) within six months from the date of publication of results in case of any error (postponed or absent, change of subject, change of name, surname, etc.)

4. The error in results due to technical reasons will be rectified from the Office of the Controller of the Examination's records.

Details in the official notice below:

CMAT Banner