Rai School, centrally located campus in Naxal, Kathmandu opens pre-registration for Grade One to Grade Nine.
Due to COVID-19 situation, Rai School is not conducting entrance exams for any of the classes.
For admission in Class 1-9, simply fill and submit the admission form with copies of previous mark sheets and any other certificates of the student. This will be followed by an interview and an orientation session welcoming the child to the school.
- State-of-the art facilities like an indoor swimming pool, good Computer and Science Labs.
- Entire English Environment.
- Culture of reading books to improve written and spoken language.
- Choice between Nepali and Hindi.
- Healthy academic atmosphere.
- Dedicated, experienced, qualified and professional teachers.
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (C.C.E.)
- Spacious futsal ground and basketball courts.
- Well-ventilated classrooms.
- Prime location and easily accessible. Transport available.
- Scholarships for deserving students
- Robotics lab (MAKERS HUB), Potters Hub, Art, Dance and Music Rooms.
- Strong co-curricular activities like Debates, Quizzes and Science Olympiads.
Address: Bal Mandir Compound, Naxal, Near Naxal Police Headquarters.
Phone (Admission Desk): 9801966967