This year new admission from playgroup to grade 9 has been opened in Bouddha International School, Gokarneshor -8,Jorpati Kathmandu. Which is also known as Bouddha Meridian School.
Bouddha International School (BIS) is established to run along the lines of the best schools in the world’s educational practices. It aims to provide a cutting edge in the academic program supported by the excellent infrastructural facilities for all the students who wish to acquire an excellent education in a rich international context, grow up their rooted inherent core values, attributes and skills, and graduate to take on the changing world’s challenging demands through the encouragement of self discipline, high intellectual achievements and physical fitness.
Admission is done on the basis of the seats available in each of the grades. Following steps are needed to be followed for the admission process:
• Collect the admission form along school’s prospectus and other documents from the school office or download the admission form from the school’s website.
• Get proper information about the transport route from transport department.
• Submit the application form, duly completed in all respects along with all the documents mentioned above.
Once the admission form is submitted,
For class 1
• The interview date and time will be given. There will be oral test that focuses on Logical/Basic Mathematics skills, general language concept of English and Nepali on the same day of interview. This interview is with I Care In-charge, Block In charge and Vice-Principal. This interview will include parents/Guardians and prospective student.
For classes 2 to 8
• The date and time of placement test (English, Maths and Nepali- for Nepali Students whereas for foreigners English and Maths only) will be given to the students. And after third days of the test, the result of the test will be announced in the school’s websites.
• Once the students able to complete the placement test, he/she needs to sit for an interview with I-Care In-charge, Block In-charge and Vice-Principal respectively. This interview will include parents/Guardians and prospective student.
• After an interview, in timely manner, the principal’s secretary/receptionist contacts the parents/guardians to inform them of BMS’s decision regarding their child.
• Once the child is accepted at BMS, financial agreement is then done within the 7 days. And officially, the child will be admitted. And also bus pass and other details will be issued.
• Parents must submit the original Annual Report card along with character certificate once the school reopens.
The school authority reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate.
Required documents for the admission:
For Further Details Please Contact: