Padmashree International Collegeis seeking to appoint dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated professionals for the position of Academic Counsellor.
Business Development Manager
At Padmashree institution Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible to identify new business opportunities (i.e enrollment of students in every new academic session) to meet yearly organizational objectives. Further, BMD is equally responsible for establishing smooth relationships with respective stakeholders (ie. academia & industry).
Effective and efficient communications skills (English, Nepali), realistic strategic planning and implementation, critical analysis, and pleasing personality are key to success in this designation.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Must pass minimum qualification of Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English and Nepali.
- Must possess a smart and positive attitude. Should be able to establish a good rapport with +2 colleges, Hotels (domestic and international), IT companies, and food industries.
- Must be excellent in digital marketing.
- Must be able to develop and implement business and marketing plans to meet organizational yearly objectives.
- Must be able to brand college by identifying must suitable sales and marketing approaches and must be excellent in media communication like managing college social media, (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram,, etc) press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
- Must be able to analyze the current and past budget to provide recommendations for business growth.
- Must be able to develop and implement marketing strategies to attract BIT, BHM, BCA, and B. tech (food) students from suitable colleges wherever applicable.
- Able to conduct orientation and seminar programs for the enrollment of new students wherever applicable.
- Must able to establish a smooth relationship with Hotels/IT sector/ Food Industries for the opportunity for internships, implantation training, and job placements to the graduates of our college.
Salary and Benefits
Salary and benefits are based on the company’s rules and regulations. Rewards and incentives will be provided for meeting the yearly business targets.
An academic counselor should help students to recognize and understand the scope of each program namely BIT, BHM, BCA, and B.tech (Food) for inquiring students. They help students to examine college programs, recognize their academic strengths, and select specific courses for their careers.
Effective and efficient communication skills are the key to success in this position.
- Must pass Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Must have an appealing personality.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and high emotional intelligence abilities.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Preferred experienced candidates over One year in the educational sector like education consultancy, college, and school.
- Must pose counseling skills to
- Admission counseling
- Behavioral counseling
- Develop and implement an admission counseling plan.
- Maintain and update reports on students’ progress regarding counseling.
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences while dealing with the students.
- Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with problems or concerns.
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
- Cooperate with parents and teachers as well as other interested parties.
- Prepare and present a report of progress.
Salary and benefits
- Salary and benefits are based on company rules & regulations.
Media Management Officer
Padmashree College is looking to hire a media management officer with confident communication and people skills. Media management officers are expected to possess superb project management and organizational skills with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, a media management officer should demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude with a keen interest in shaping an organization’s image and values through appropriate communication to the outside world. Top candidates will display natural leadership qualities with fantastic time management and planning skills.
- Develop content for dissemination via social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison.
- Scan the media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
- Build and manage the organization's social media profile and presence.
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/media or related (essential).
- 3 years of work experience as a media manager or similar.
- Familiar with IT knowledge
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
Interested candidates can drop their CV along with the latest academic qualification certificate, citizenship, and PP size photographs to email@example.com and mark CC to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 30, 2022.