as per the college rule
The British School, Kathmandu invites applications for the following positions:
1. Be able to prepare materials for lesion, as requested by the teaching staff
2. Contribute to classroom displays
3. Work in an organized flexible and methodical manner identifying priorities and managing own workload.
4. Work across Key Stage 1, 2 and 3 and have the flexibility to occasionally cover for absent of colleagues or teachers
5. An “English as Additional Language” qualifications such as CELTA would be an advantage.
Finance and Procurement Officer
1. Understanding of accounting principles and double entry book-keeping systems.
2. Knowledge of asset/inventory management system and procurement process.
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and computerized accounting systems.
1. To be able to work on shift patterns-day and night and during weekends and holidays.
2. Able to work well as a team but also capable of working independently.
A good command of written and spoken English is essential. All applications must be made in writing with an attached CV and submitted by email to email@example.com or by post marked for the attentions of Human Resources, The British School, PO Box 566, Kathmandu Application deadline: 10th April 2015