New Millennium College invites applications from highly dynamic, experienced, qualified and result-oriented candidates to lead the College as its Principal. The Principal provides administrative and curriculum supports to the college and provides a safe, productive learning environment of the highest quality.Roles and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the leadership and management of the College’s curriculum delivery and support functions
- To co-ordinate the enrollment of students to suitable program of study, preparing schedules of activity for the enrollment and induction process.
- Help to manage management of physical and financial resources
- To participate in business development and strategic planning cycles as required.
- Must have passed Master degree with first division.
- 3-5 years of related experience with exceptional teaching experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide valued organizational leadership and knowledge management and organization learning.
- Knowledge and understanding of the College and Career Readiness, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, and learning assessments
- Professional oral and written communication skills in Nepali and English and good IT skill
Basic plus Negotiable based on performance
Qualified candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter with in 7 days