GEMS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
Gems Higher Secondary school invites applications from competent, dynamic and experienced candidates for the following positions:
1. Nepali Teacher (Primary Level) Qualification: Bachelor degree/ preferably Master's degree in relevant subject with at least two years’ teaching experience.
2. Mathematics Teacher (A Level) Qualification : Master's degree with sound academic background in the relevant subject. Fluency in English is a must, and priority will be given to experienced candidates.
3. IT Teacher (A Level) Qualification: Master's degree with sound academic background in the relevant subject. Fluency in English is a must, and priority will be given to experienced candidates.
4. ECA Coordinator Qualification: Minimum graduate in any discipline. Candidate must have an all-round ability to conduct, organize and host programmes for college students. He/she needs to have a working knowledge of and interest in indoor and outdoor activities; especially games, sports and athletic disciplines.
5. Chemistry Lab Technician Qualification: Bachelor's degree in the relevant subject and a minimum two years of experience working in a chemistry lab.
Interested candidates can apply with a cover letter and latest CV to the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it in person at the school office latest by 26 Jestha 2074. For job description and requirements, please visit
GEMS SCHOOL DIRECTOR