Padmashree College is seeking to appoint few dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated professional Full-time Lecturers for Bachelor of Information Technology. Teachers are the main educational decision-makers of Padmashree College. They play a crucial role on the core curriculum team. They are required to take initiative, be present and excellent communicators both in their own core learning areas and in the college community because they are important leaders within the institution.
- Master's degree in the relevant discipline is required.
- Must have strong emotional intelligence skills and outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must possess strong motivating and negotiating abilities.
- Fresh graduates with a dynamic learning mindset are also strongly encouraged to apply. Experienced candidates with at least one year of relevant work experience are preferred.
Roles, Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning lessons in accordance with curriculum requirements,
- Keep up with the most recent IT developments by taking courses for professional development and continuing education as well as self-directed study,
- Administering tasks, assessments, and quizzes to track students' progress,
- Planning lessons for students in light of one's awareness of the curriculum's requirements and IT knowledge,
- Using knowledge of smart boards and speaking abilities, teachers can provide lessons to students,
- Use innovative classroom management to fulfill the needs of the 21st century classroom by utilizing the many technological tools in an engaging and meaningful way,
- Execute all essential daily tasks, including creating lesson plans for teachers, course materials, projects, and student evaluations.
Required No. : 4
Min. Qualifications : Master's
Shift : Day
Application Deadline : January 10, 2023