Siddhartha Bank Limited is inviting individuals to join their team as an Event Management Officer. This role entails the responsibility of enhancing the bank's marketing and promotional endeavors through meticulous planning, organization, and execution of diverse events. The Event Management Officer will oversee the entire event lifecycle, from conceptualization to realization, ensuring seamless implementation. Collaboration with stakeholders, vendors, and colleagues will be integral to deliver impactful events aligned with the organization's vision and objectives. The bank seeks a candidate who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive to assume this pivotal role at any of the specified levels.
Event Management Officer
- Application Submission Deadline: February 16, 2024
- Interested Candidates can apply online through the official website HERE
- Kindly be informed that only applications submitted through the official website will be considered.
For Officer Level
Master’s Degree in the field of Business/ Management/ Economics with at least 2 years of relevant work experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business/ Management/ Economics with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
For Junior Officer Level
Master’s Degree in the field of Business/ Management/ Economics with minimum 50% marks or CGPA 2.5 with at least 1.5 years of relevant work experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business/ Management/ Economics with minimum 50% marks or CGPA 2.5 with at least 2.5 years of relevant work experience
Preference shall be given to candidate having experience in branding and event management with exposure in Banking/Multinational companies/Hospitality Sector.
- Male: Age not exceeding 40 years as on application deadline
- Female: Age not exceeding 45 years as on application deadline
Junior Officer Level:
- Male: Age not exceeding 35 years as on application deadline
- Female: Age not exceeding 40 years as on application deadline
- Develop and implement comprehensive event plans, considering objectives, target audience, and budgetary constraints.
- Coordinate with internal teams to define event goals, objectives, and specific deliverables.
Logistics & Coordination
- Work closely with General Administration Department to manage all logistical aspects of events, including venue selection, catering, transportation, audio-visual requirements, and accommodation.
- Collaborate with vendors and negotiate contracts to ensure cost-effective and efficient event execution.
- Create and manage event budgets, ensuring adherence to financial constraints and providing regular updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings without compromising the quality of events.
Marketing and Promotion
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing and promotional initiatives and strategies and conduct various promotional event accordingly
- Utilize various channels, including social media and traditional marketing, to increase event visibility and attendance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including associate partners, and event participants.
- Ensure effective communication to keep all stakeholders informed and engaged throughout the event planning process.
On–site Event Management
- Oversee on-site event logistics, troubleshoot issues, and ensure the smooth execution of the event.
- Supervise event staff, volunteers, and vendors to guarantee the event’s success.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to analyze the success of events against established goals.
Administration of Meetings
- Carryout administrative support for various events and meetings at executive and Board of Directors (BOD) level, overseeing logistics coordination, including venue arrangements, travel and hotel bookings, and catering.
- Ensure the seamless operation of audiovisual and other digital equipment during scheduled meetings.
- Provide effective support to senior management in the planning of special board events, retreats, or training sessions.
Required Job Knowledge and Expertise
- Proven experience in event planning and execution
- Proven experience in vendor management
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with sound ability to draft official letters, memos and other correspondence
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in event management software, Microsoft Office suite and Photoshop
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- Experience of MNC’s/Hospitality sector shall be an added advantage
Candidates who meet the criteria in the initial screening will be contacted for the subsequent selection process. Any attempt to influence or solicit during any phase of the processes will result in disqualification from consideration for this vacancy and any future recruitment endeavors.