Kathmandu Forestry College (KAFCOL), which was established in 2005, is the first public company with a mandate of producing forestry graduates in Nepal. The college, which is affiliated with the Tribhuvan University and CTEVT, has been currently running four academic programs in three levels - BSc Forestry, Diploma in Forestry, M.Sc. in Geographical Information Science and Systems (GIScience), and MSc in Natural Resources Management and Rural Development. Alongside regular teaching and research, the college has been implementing research and outreach projects related to biodiversity, forestry, and natural resources management.
KAFCOL is looking for a qualified and dynamic Discipline in charge and Games instructor to work as a key member of the College Administration.
The successful candidate is expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Play a key role in maintaining discipline among students including enforcement and monitoring of the College rules relating to students, conduct (Aachar Sanhita),
- ln consultation with the student welfare and counselling coordinator, and Program Coordinators, timely plan, take lead role in the implementation of all sporting events (including the Annual Sports Week)
- Assist in maintaining a harmonious relationship between college administration and students in matters relating to sports.
- Play a role in maintaining the day-to-day security of the college. This among others includes effective mobilization of the college security guards and liaison/coordination with the local police as per the need.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Principal.
The applicant should have:
- At least 10+2 or similar intermediate Level degree in relevant subjects.
- A minimum of one year of similar work experience.
- Should have professional knowledge of main sports (such as football, volleyball, basketball, cricket, table tennis, etc)
- Should have knowledge about basic computer skills, internet, and web surfing.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication and typing skills in Nepali.
The initial appointment is normally for one year and is renewable based on performance. The salary offered to the successful candidate is as per the KAFCOL rules.
The application deadline is June 02, 2023. Short-listed candidates will be invited for written tests and interviews. Please Send
- a letter of application summarizing your strengths
- recent curriculum vitae, and
- Names and addresses of three referees to the following address.
Kathmandu Forestry College, Koteshwor, Kathmandu
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org