VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR
Southwestern Centre for Research and PhD Studies is dedicated to promote the academic and research activities to solve real-world problems for the sustainable development through research, training and PhD study. The Centre is looking for the 'Research Director' with following key responsibilities, experiences and competencies.
- Strong ability and experience of programmatic and academic research such as conducting academic research and research based training programs and developing project proposal
- Well versed with current national, global research priorities, and with having descipline-specific conceptual knowledge, communication skills, sound professionalism and leadership and management skills.
- Prepare institutional and academic policies, manuals, plan and reacting materials to PhD research scholars, and support them to pursue their research study according to university requirements
- Coordinate to the research scholars, experts, supervisors, donors, government agencies and national and international partner institutions and conduct sessions, interaction, workshop and joint meeting on research philosophy, methodology and overall research study.
- Responsible for publication of periodical journals of the centre and explore renowned international journals for the publications of articles of the research scholars.
- PhD in any discipline and at least having 5 years experience in research fed with good trail records.
Eligible and competent candidates are encouraged to apply with their updated CV and application in email@example.com within 25 February2017.
Southwestern Centre for Research and PhD Studies
Basundhara, Kathmandu, Nepal, Tel: 4353767