Global College International (GCI), under the Professional Educators Limited, is a pioneer of global education in Nepal. Along with successful educational trajectories and experiences coupled with academic excellence, GCI stands to its prominence as the first choice among aspirant youth for most rewarding career goals substantiated at the strength of market demanded educational programs offered with quality in prime focus.
The college invites applications from qualified, competent, dynamic, and dedicated individuals to fill up the vacancy for the following posts:
Senior Finance Officer
- Master’s in Finance or Accountancy with a minimum of three years of experience.
- Sound knowledge and skills in financial management.
- Handling the day-to-day account related matters; revenues and accounting
- Financial management, planning, budgeting, reporting, auditing, and reconciliation with banks or financial institutes on behalf of the college
Senior Admin Officer
- Bachelor in Business studies or administration (Master preferred) with a minimum of three years of experience in a service or hospitality sector having a profile at par the three-star hotel.
- Thorough knowledge in logistics and procurements with excellent negotiation skills.
- Handling the day-to-day operations and administrations, promotional activities of the college along with management of the administrative and operational tasks
- Correspondences, communications and management of resources independently and as assigned
Junior IT Officer
- BE/BscIT/BCA/BIM with minimum of two years of work experiences.
- Excellent hard and soft-ware skills
- Handling the day-to-day MIS and IT operations and administrations
- Maintenance of computer lab and other aspects relating IT, ICT and MIS services
- Bachelor in any discipline with minimum of one-year experience in relevant field
- Command over oral and written English with computer and secretariat skills
- Handling front desk communications , secretariat jobs and other administrative assignments
- Rapport building, counseling, and respond queries to solving clientele issues
- Reporting the day-day matters to the college administration
Computer and communication skills, proven level of professional competence, dedication and result orientation with high accountability and responsibilities are the prerequisites for all positions.
Send your application with the updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of vacancy announcement
GCI is an equal opportunity provider. Any recommendation from other sources will automatically disqualify the candidacy.
Global College International
Tel: 014488312, 014472083