Gandaki Boarding School, one of Nepal's leading co¬educational residential schools, designated as a Regional School by the Ministry of Education is seeking capable, dynamic, energetic candidates for the advertised post.
Post: An English Teacher, One (Level 7, Part Time Contract)
The applicants should have at least the following qualifications.
- He/She must be B.A.,B.Ed. or B.Ed. in English.
- Applicants with Masters Degree in the relevant field will have an advantage.
- He/She must have the experience/s of teaching English for at least 2 years in Secondary Level.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Commitment to Boarding School Education
- Dedication to quality and excellence in education
Salary and benefits:
- Salary and allowances will be as per the GBS Policy. Application form and further information about it can be obtained from the School's Office.
- Application along with photocopies of academic qualifications and experiences from SLC onward should reach the school office by 3:00 p.m., Friday, 6th Shrawan 2074.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the written test, interview and class observation.
- Application forms can be downloaded from www.gbs.edu.np and submitted by email.
- The school reserves the right not to select any applicant.
(The school reserves the right not to select any applicant)
GANDAKI BOARDING SCHOOL (Regional School)
Tel: 061-440398, 440414 Fax: 061-440958