Classrooms In The Clouds Nepal Registered NGO www.citcnepal.org
Experience: 5+ years in Education
Location: Kathmandu and Solukhumbu
Application Deadline: 1st August 2017
Classrooms In The Clouds Nepal (CITCN) is an established and active NGO working largely in the Lower Solukhumbu region building classrooms, sponsoring and training teachers.
CITCN requires a Director of Professional Development to provide leadership and strategic direction to CITCN activities in Nepal. In addition, the DPD will work in the field developing and leading professional development of CITC partners schools and CITC sponsored teachers ensuring the highest standards of teaching, learning and educational excellence.
• Master of Education/Social Science
• Excellent spoken and written English and report writing
• Excellent spoken and written Nepali and some understanding of local languages (preferred)
• Excellent computer MS Office skills
• 5+ years' experience of working with senior education professionals, teachers, communities, school leaders and Education officials
• Experience of working with women's groups at local level
• Experience of supporting the implementation of educational initiatives at local school level throughout all age ranges
• Excellent communication skills
Location: 65% in the field 35% in office
Salary: 725400 per annum plus field allowances
Send an up to date CV with at least 2 references together with an application letter and completed application form to email@example.com before 5 pm 1st August 2017. Please indicate, if you were successful in your application, when you could take up your position with CITC.