The school section of Vidhya Sanskar Secondary School comprises its 3 blocks: Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary Levels. There are 11 buildings which house grades nursery to ten, 4 libraries, 5 computer labs, adequate playing grounds. The kitchen is separate for each block which provides hygienic food for all students and staffs. Above all, the kitchens are monitored by the food and nutrition coordinator.
Teaching-Learning at Vidhya Sanskar
Teachers at all levels are trained and well experienced. They also hold teachers’ teaching license. Coordinators in each block support the teachers in all ways possible. The school further supports and encourages teachers and support staffs by conducting workshops and orientations at regular intervals to enhance their efficiency at work and most importantly: team building.
ECA and CCA
Besides, the school also organizes educational tours, hiking, trekking, camping for students every term. Students are also highly encouraged to participate in various ECA activities such as in seasonal sports and games, quiz contest, spelling contest, elocution, debate, drama, modern and classical dance, music and vocal, yoga, martial arts, etc. Professional teachers provide lessons on all the activities. All facilities provided to the students are conducive according to their age and psychology.
Other Features of Vidhya Sanskar :
- Capacious classrooms with appropriate students size for academic support
- Organized assessments to test the apprehension of the subject matter and constantly modeled learning habits
- Student centered theoretical and practical classes
- Biological excursions and industrial visit
- Regular sports and recreational activities
- Tri-monthly publication of a magazine "Chelsea Wavelength"
- Canteen with hygenic food
- Team of academic professions, and enthusiastic faculty members
- Unlimited internet and IT friendly zone
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Cambridge University certified library
- Physiological counseling and guidance counseling
- Student societies and clubs initiated/maintained by students
Vidhya Sanskar Secondary School takes admission in grade 11 as per the requirements set by National Examinations Board (NEB). Fresh SEE graduates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
|Eligibility Criteria||Min. GPA||Min. C+ required Subjects||Min. D+ required subjects|
|Grade 11 (Science)||2||Comp. Science and Mathematics||Social Studies, Nepali and Comp. English|
|Grade 11 (Management)||1.6||English, Nepali, Social Studies and Comp. Science, Comp. Mathematics|
- National Examinations Board
- private Institution
- 01-4917769, 01-4918034, 01- 4472902, 01-4499662
- New Baneshwor, Kathmandu