- An ISO 9001: 2008 certified educational institution;
- An Initiative by CG (Chaudhary Group);
- Runner-up HS School: Faculty size, care for weak students, libraries and teaching resource and tool in Nation-wise HS school Rating-Ranking Award;
- 17 Years long history of academic excellence;
- Highly qualified and professionally experienced faculties with expertise in their respective fields.;
- Reinforcement for creative and constructive learning;
- Outstanding result in HSEB (Now – NEB);
- Excellent academic achievement in IOM, IOE, B.SC., Ag, Nusing, CA, BBA, BIM, BHM etc.;
- Techno – friendly education system;
- Regular interaction among management, teachers, parents & students;
- Regular evaluation system (unit test, monthly test, hall test & three terminal exam);
- Regular ECA/CCA activites.
Students who have passed SEE or equivalent are eligible to apply under the minimum criteria of B+ aggregate grade for Science, C+ grade for Management, and D+ for Humanities.
They must submit an application form along with a photocopy of their SEE marks-sheet, a character certificate, and two passport-sized photographs.
The candidates must pass the Premier Plus-two Entrance Exam (PPET). Only students who pass the PPET merit-based test and interview will be considered for the next step in the admissions process.
Premier College offers CG scholarship, an initiative of Chaudhary Group (CG) - Nepal's largest multi-national company.
The following are the available merit-based scholarships for plus two level (Science/ Management/ Humanities) offered by Premier Secondary School:
- CGPA Scoring Students scholarship
- District topper Students scholarship
- School topper students scholarship
- Premier Entrance topper students scholarship
- ECA/ CCA based scholarship
The college also provides need-based scholarships.