For +2 Science Programs:
Students to enroll in grade 11 Science Subject Group (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics/Computer Science/Agriculture) must score
- GPA: 2.0
- C+ in Science and Math
- D+ English, Nepali and Social Studies
For +2 Management Programs:
Students to enroll in grade 11 and study following subjects (Mathematics/Accountancy/Economics/Computer Science/Teaching Mathematics/Elements of Finance/Jyotish/Business Mathematics/Cooperative Management, Business Studies/Geography/Psychology) must score
- GPA: 1.6
- D+ English, Nepali, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies
For +2 Humanities Programs:
Students must have completed SEE or equivalent with a minimum GPA 1.6. He/She should have minimum D+ in English, Nepali and Social Studies.
For +2 Education Programs:
Students must have completed SEE or equivalent with a minimum GPA 1.6. He/She should have minimum D+ in English, Nepali, Social Studies and EPH.
For BBS Programs:
The candidate applying for admission to the BBS programme of Tribhuvan University:
- must have successfully completed the PCL or 10+2 in business/commerce or an equivalent course from a Higher Secondary School Board, or from Tribhuvan University, or from any other University/Board recognized by TU.
- Must have scored at least D Plus (D+) in each subjects in 10+2
For BHM Programs:
The candidates applying for admission to the Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) programme must have:
Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from recognized academic institute with second division (securing 45% and above) or 1.8 CGPA are eligible to enroll in this program. Must have studied English as a compulsory subject.
For B.Ed Programs:
Students who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations securing minimum 'D+' grade in all subjects of Grade 11 and 12 are eligible to enroll in B.Ed program of Tribhuvan University Or,
Students with Higher Secondary Education Examination Pass Certificate (HSEEPC, hereafter only HSE) or Proficiency Certificate Level of Tribhuvan University (PCL) or equivalent to HSE/grade 12 pass are eligible for the admission in B.Ed programme.
For BIM Programs:
Eligibility for Admission in Bachelor in Information Management (BIM).The candidates applying for BIM programs must have:
- Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from recognized academic institute with second division (securing 45% and above) or 1.8 CGPA are eligible to enroll in this program.
- Successfully completed a twelve years schooling or equivalent from any University, Board or Institution recognized by Tribhuvan University securing a minimum of second division in the twelve year schooling or equivalent.