Reviews, Write Review
ED-MARK Academy is located in a spacious and well-managed locations of Kalanki, Kathmandu. It offers Science, Humanities, and Management courses.
To attain the goal, we train our faculty heads and members to disseminate quality education. We council the students regularly so that they are updated and refreshed. We have adopted the best forms of technology to let students where the world is leading. We have forwarded the idea to make the students responsible as social beings involving them in different social fields and activities.
Kalanki -14, Kathmandu
1. Entrance Exam:
– Students should face an interview during submission of admission form.
– Edmark will set an entrance exam. The entrance date time and center of Entrance Exam will be informed during submission of admission form.
– Entrance exam will be computer based, model questions will be provided along with admission form.
– Answers will be checked by computer so students are suggested to follow the instructions given by invigilators.
– Result of entrance will be published on same day of examination or will be informed during examination.
– Student can get result via sms or through website.
– Students who are listed in merit list are informed to admit directly. Deadline of admission will be given along with result.
– Students who are enlisted in admission from entrance result can be admitted within deadline.
– Edmark will publish higher number of students in merit list than its intake capacity so students are informed to get admission before the seats are fulfilled.
Student should fill up admission form which will be available from college reception after the announcement of result of grade 10(SEE). Students securing at least 2.05 GPA and B grade each in Mathematics and English will be eligible to fill up form. Form should be submitted at college reception during office time (7:00am -4:30pm).
Along with the application form students should attach 2 passport size photos, Xerox copy of mark sheet and certificate.
Edmark provides a wide range of scholarship to deserving students on first come first basis. Students are advised to get admission before fulfill and scholarship quota.