This scholarships notice was published by Ministry of Education Nepal. It is for the eligible Nepalese students to study following subjects in Nepal and abroad in Full Scholarships, Partial Scholarships and fully paid schemes.
- B. Pharmacy
- B.Sc Forestry
Minimum eligibility requirements
- BN: Passed PCL Nursing or equivalent with 50% and having work experience of minimum 2 years from recognized health institutions.
- BAMS: Passed uttarmadhyama level (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English) or PCL in traditional general medicine or equivalent with 50% marks.
- BPH: Passed PCL General Medicine, Diploma in Pharmacy, PCL Nursing, CMLT or equivalent with 50% marks.
- BMLT: Passed CMLT or equivalent with 50% marks
- B. Pharm: Passed Diploma in Pharmacy with 50% marks
- B.Sc forestry: Passed PCL/Diploma in forestry, 10+2 (Phy group) or equivalent with 50% marks.
- BMIT: PCL/Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent and securing 50% marks
Application Deadline: From 2071 falgun 10 to 2071 falgun 16
- Fee: Rs. 1000 (Bank Voucher)
Entrance examination date: Falgun 30, Saturday, 2071. Time: 1 pm onwards
- Exam Center: will be notified later
- Exam Type: Written (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Exam Period (Time): 2 Hours
- Full Marks: 100
- Marking System: 1 Marks for each correct answer and -.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Merit list: Total Marks Obtained in the entrance exam + 5 percent of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent exam.
From Now on wards you can apply online for every scholarships issued by Ministry of Education Nepal.
To view the full scholarship notice published by Ministry of Education Nepal for undergraduate scholarships click the link below
Apply online from here