Ministry of Labour and Employment, Foreign Employment Promotion Board, Nepal Government announces Foreign Employment Scholarship academic session 2074.
Important guidelines for the scholarship application:
- The children of the those foreign employed individuals who had expired during the foreign employment or completely physically impaired can apply to the respective institution they want to study.
- The students who have been studying in the community schools ( from pre-primary to 12) and are under 18 years of age can apply.
- Document of the labour approval from NISSA
- Citizenship certificate of the applicant’s guardian
- Passport photocopy of the expired or completely physically impaired individual
- Death certificate of the expired individual
- Document to prove relationship between the applicant and the foreign employed person
- Recommendation letter from the local authority
Scholarship amount details:
- The scholars will be paid NRs. 8000 for the primary level and NRs. 12000 for the Secondary level.
- One scholar will be paid the annual amount for one class at a time.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment, Foreign Employment Promotion Board has extended the deadline fo application for scholarship to the end of Magh i.e. February 12, 2018.
The ministry has also informed all the District Education Offices to submit the applications by the end of Falgun.
Last date of form submission: Mangshir 29, 2074 ( Dec. 15. 2017)
For further details see this notice: