Ministry of Labour and Employment, Foreign Employment Promotion Board, Nepal Government announces Foreign Employment Scholarship academic session 2074.
Important guidelines for the scholarship application:
- The children of the those foreign employed individuals who had expired during the forign employment or completely physically impaired can apply to the respective institution they want to study.
- The students who have been studying in the community schools ( from pre-primary to 12) and are under 18 years of age can apply.
- Document of the labour approval from NISSA
- Citizenship certificate of the applicant’s guardian
- Passport photocopy of the expired or completely physically impaired individual
- Death certificate of the expired individual
- Document to prove relationship between the applicant and the foreign employed person
- Recommendation letter from the local authority
Scholarship amount details:
- The scholars will be paid NRs. 8000 for the primary level and NRs. 12000 for the Secindary level.
- One scholar will be paid the annual amount for one class at a time.
Last date of form submission: Mangshir 29, 2074 ( Dec. 15. 2017)
For furthe details see this notice: