Master of Business Studies (MBS) is a 2 years, 4 semester program of Tribhuvan University.
The objective of the MBS programme is to enable the students to work as competent managers and to meet the demand of higher level managers in organizations. Currently 113 Business Schools of Nepal offers MBS program with affiliation from Tribhuvan University.
The program gives exposure in business, industry, government and non government sectors in areas like accounting, marketing, finance and general management.
Currently 113 Business Schools of Nepal offers MBS program with affiliation from Tribhuvan University. Presently, there are two universities; Tribhuvan University and Mid-Western University which offer MBS program.
Students gain more theoretical/conceptual knowledge that can be helpful in business and management functional area. The program helps to broaden and reflects national and global perspective of the knowledge and skills regarding business environment. Moreover, it encourages to develop entrepreneurial skills in an individual.
This ranking was done among those colleges which are offering MBS programs in Nepal either via National or International Affiliation. Among participating colleges, Birgunj Public College (BPC) stood as the best MBS institution of Nepal.
This ranking was done by New Business Age pvt ltd which runs monthly business magazine "New Business Age" and daily business magazine "Abhiyan National Daily".
- Age of College (Based on year of programme commencement)
- VMO statement and its Internalization/Practices
- Academic Publications (Journal/research activities through various media)
- Job Placement Opportunities/Student Skill Assessment
- Exposure to Real Life Business through Visits/Guest Lectures/Internship
- Business Incubation/Skill Development Programmer (Number of programmes)
- Student Initiated Learning and Development Activities
- Graduate Achievements (Employment, business and further study)
- College Brand Image/Reputation (Jury Judgement)
- Infrastructure (Building and logistics)
- Quality of Faculties (Full-time faculty)