​ School provides relief of Rs 500,000



Dang, Aug 28 (RSS): A local school has provided Rs 500,000 as relief to the family of its staff who was electrocuted in course of his duty. 

Jogilal Chaudhary, 45, who was serving the Amar Secondary School based in Tulsipur municipality-11, as an office assistant died on Monday. 

A meeting of the school management committee decided to provide the amount to Chaudhary's family, shared school Principal Padma Prasad Neupane. 
Beside, the school is also offering job to one of the family members of Chaudhary. 

Chaudhary was electrocuted while putting up banner at Urahari Chowk. ---