Eligibility Criteria for Training Workshop on Data Management and Analysis
Qualification and Experience:
1. At least Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences (Medicine, Ayurveda, Public Health, Nursing, and Pharmacy) + At least one year experience in health sector.
2. At least Bachelor Degree in Health Related Sciences (Health Education, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Population Studies, Rural development, Environmental Sciences, Microbiology, Geography, Statistics, and Economics) and at least two year working experiences in health sector after the completion of Bachelor Degree.
Documents to be submitted for the entire training workshop
1. Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2. Photocopy of Highest Degree Received
3. Filled up Application Form with recent Photo
4. Photocopy of Experience Letter
5. Recommendation Letter from Institute (Who are affiliated with Institution)
Other Terms and Conditions for Types of Training Workshops
1. Fee: Application form fee (Registration fee) for Training Workshop is Rs. 8000.00 per person which will not be refunded.
2. Selection Process: The participants will be selected on the basis of their need and experience.
3. Same candidate can not apply for more than one Training Workshop in a single fiscal year.
4. All the applications forms submitted before the publication of this notice will be cancelled and need to resubmit. The forms having not fulfilled the above mentioned criteria will be rejected.
100% attendance is required; otherwise certificate of participation will not be issued.
Downloads: DOWLOAD NHRC TRAINING APPLICATION FORM.xlsx
For Further Details, Please Contact Capacity Building Section of NHRC, Tel.: +977-1-4254220, E-mail: email@example.com