INTED2012 will be an International Forum for those who wish to present their projects and innovations, having also the opportunity to discuss the main aspects and the latest results in the field of Education and Research.
The general aim of the conference is to promote international collaboration in Education and Research in all educational fields and disciplines. The attendance of more than 700 delegates from 70 different countries is expected.
We invite you to submit your abstracts and to attend in order to share your achievements in the fields of education and collaboration. The deadline for submitting abstracts is November 24th, 2011.
There will be three presentation modalities: Oral and poster presentations (in-person) and virtual (for those who can not attend in person)
Two ISBN publications will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers that will serve as a database of innovation projects in Education and Research.
In addition to the technical aspects of the programme, our website provides you with tourist information on the beautiful city of Valencia, with an enormous cultural richness and lovely places of interest.
Who Should Attend The Program
• Lifelong learning educators
• Technical staff
• Secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
• Professionals from the private and public sector
• Technologists and Scientifics
• School counsellors, principals and teachers
• Education policy development representatives
• General personnel from vocational sectors
• Student counsellors
• Career/employment officers
• Education advisers
• Student Unions
• Bridging program lecturers & support staff
• Library personnel
• International support and services staff
• Open learning specialists
...and any person interested in education, research and innovation.