B.P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS) is organizing its 11th Convocation cermony on Magh 11th Sunday (Janurary 25 ) 2015.
To get more information about the notice: Click here
CONVOCATION ETIQUETTE: BPKIHS
- The boys are to attend the ceremony either in our national dress or suits with ties and black leather shoes. The girls are to attend the ceremony in blouse and sarees. Sport shoes/sneakers are not permitted.
- Please do not modify the gown. Modified gowns will not be taken back. You will have to buy it.
- Return the gown on time and in good condition to the Dean (Academic) office.
- You must participate in the rehearsal at 10 am on the 24th of January 2015. Commotion and confusion on the D-Day can be avoided by this.
- Please take your seats half an hour before the start of the program. Please sit in the right place indicated for you.
- Please maintain silence during the convocation.
- Please keep your mobile phones off during the program.
- Please do not move here and there unnecessarily. This causes a lot of distraction and disturbance.
- Please go back to your seat after receiving your certificate and sit patiently till the convocation is over.
- There will be long speeches. Please be prepared for that. The convocation address and the addresses of the distinguished guests are important and inspiring. Please listen to them carefully.
- Food will be served only after the convocation is over. Food is not allowed inside the convocation hall.
- Good quality photographs will be taken by professional photographers. Taking photographs by parents or your friends will be permitted only from their seats in their seated position. Please advise your parents not to stand or move around to take photos. Arrangements will be made to ensure good quality photography for all recipients.
- There will be a stall outside for taking photography again. You can avail the facility.
- Please do not come to the stage until your name is called by the Rector. Goading and coaxing by any other person to rush to the stage must be ignored.
- When called, please come in the right order as rehearsed the previous day.
- All are requested to use the restroom before the start of the program.
- Please cooperate with the volunteers and security personnel.