Karnali Academy of Health Sciences (KAHS) announces launched PCL In General Medicine (Health Assistant) program.
- Candidate must be Nepali citizen.
- Age of the candidate should be 16 years completed and should not cross 25 years at the time of last date of form submission. In case of CMA, applicant should not cross 30 years at the time of last date of form submission.
- Candidates who have passed SLC examination or equivalent with English, Science & Mathematics as principle subjects scored at least 45% aggregate are eligible to apply for Health Assistant Program.
- candidates, who has completed CMA with full registration in the Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC).
(45%) of Total Seats has been reserved for students of remote areas. These seats are reserved for the students who have passed SLC or equivalent from Governmental Schools.
Full Scholarships (20%): For poor and mertorious students from Government/Community Schools.
- Collaborative Scholarships:20%
- Partial Scholarships:20%
- Full Tuition Fee: 40%
- Application Form Fee: Rs. 1000