Master of Nursing (MN) in Women Health Development
- BN/ BNS/ B.Sc. Nursing/ B. Midwifery (B. Mid is eligible only for M.Sc. Midwifery Program)
- Registered in Nepal Nursing Council.
- One year experience.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|1||Adult Nursing (Medical-Surgical Nursing)||20|
|3||Pediatric Nursing (Child Health Nursing)||20|
|4||Community Health Nursing||20|
|5||Psychiatric Nursing (Mental Health Nursing)||20|
|6||Nursing Research and Biostatistics||20|
|7||Integrated Health Science- 10% (Ana- 6, Physio- 4, Pharma- 4, Biochem- 2, Micro- 2, Patho- 2)||20|
|9||Nursing Concepts and Ethical Aspects in Nursing||16|
|10||Nursing Leadership and Management||16|
|11||Social and Behavioral Science||6|
Selection for admission
- All Nepalese/Foreign students will have to appear in common entrance examination.
- Merit list for Nepalese/Foreign students will be published separately.
- Must secure a minimum of 50% marks in entrance examinations.
- Admission will be on merit basis in open house counseling wherever applicable.