Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee: NPR 888,250
MN in Paediatric Nursing is a two year Masters in Nursing program. Affiliated with Tribhuvan University, this program is offered in Maharajgunj Nursing campus and other constituent campuses of Tribhuvan University.
- BN/ BNS or B.Sc. Nursing
- Registered in Nepal Nursing Council
- One year experience
- The candidate should score a minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple choice question
- Four options (A, B, C, D)
- No. of questions - 200
- Recall:Understanding:Application – 30:50:20
- Duration - 3 hours including one time voluntary toilet break
|1||Adult Nursing (Medical Surgical Nursing)||20|
|3||Pediatric Nursing (Child Health Nursing)||20|
|4||Community Health Nursing||20|
|5||Psychiatric Nursing (Mental Health Nursing)||20|
|6||Nursing Research and Biostatistics||20|
|7||Integrated Health Science- 10% (Ana- 6, Physio- 4, Pharma- 4, Biochem- 2, Micro- 2, Patho- 2)||20|
|9||Nursing Concepts and Ethical Aspects in Nursing||16|
|10||Nursing Leadership and Management||16|
|11||Social and Behavioral Science||6|
Selection for admission
- All Nepalese/Foreign students will have to appear in common entrance examination.
- Merit list for Nepalese/Foreign students will be published separately.
- Must secure a minimum of 50% marks in entrance examinations.
- Admission will be on merit basis in open house counseling wherever applicable.