- Fee: NPR 888,250
MN Adult Nursing is a two year Masters in Nursing program. Affiliated with Tribhuvan University, this program is offered in Maharajgunj Nursing campus and other constituent campuses of Tribhuvan University.
The adult nursing field cares for people over the age of 18 who are ill, recovering from illness or accident, or adapting to life-changing disabilities and long-term conditions. The students of this course will learn how to provide person centered care to adults meeting the needs of individuals through acute and long-term illness with both physical and mental health conditions, promote their health and well-being, communicate effectively with professional colleagues, and provide sensitive support for the individual and their families.
- BN/ BNS / B.Sc. Nursing /B.Midwifery(B. Mid is eligible only for the M.Sc. Midwifery program)
- Registered in Nepal Nursing Council
- One year experience
- The candidate should score a minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple choice question
- Four options (A, B, C, D)
- No. of questions - 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application – 30:50:20
- Duration - 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break
|1||Adult Nursing (Medical-Surgical Nursing)||20|
|3||Pediatric Nursing (Child Health Nursing)||20|
|4||Community Health Nursing||20|
|5||Psychiatric Nursing (Mental Health Nursing)||20|
|6||Nursing Research and Biostatistics||20|
|7||Integrated Health Science- 10% (Ana- 6, Physio- 4, Pharma- 4, Biochem- 2, Micro- 2, Patho- 2)||20|
|9||Nursing Concepts and Ethical Aspects in Nursing||16|
|10||Nursing Leadership and Management||16|
|11||Social and Behavioral Science||6|
Selection for admission:
- All Nepalese/Foreign students will have to appear in common entrance examination.
- Merit list for Nepalese/Foreign students will be published separately.
- Must secure a minimum of 50% marks in entrance examinations.
- Admission will be on merit basis in open house counseling wherever applicable.