As technology reshapes the globe and innovation transforms markets and industries, today’s managers must possess strong capability in technology and innovation management.
MBA Technology and Innovation helps students learn how to incorporate new technologies and innovations into an organization’s existing culture and practices. From a broader viewpoint, students will examine the technological, economic, and cultural factors that affect innovation.
Students will also study product development, which will be invaluable if a student plans on turning their own ideas into profitable businesses or impactful nonprofits. MBA Technology and innovation brings forward an entrepreneurial and managerial approach to create, manage and grow sustainable high impact technology-based innovative companies in Nepal.
- Course Structure
Core courses: (12 × 3) = 36 Credits
- Majors: (8 × 3) = 24 Credits
- Total: 60 Credits
- Course Duration: Two years
- Organizational Leadership
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management in a Globalized Economy
- Managing Information Systems & Technology
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- Applied Methods Capstone
- Managerial Communication
- Research Methodology
- Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
Technology and Innovation Majors
- Strategic Management of Technological Innovation
- Technology Project management
- New Product Design and Intellectual Property Rights
- Emerging Technologies
- Big Data Analytics
- Informatics for Managers
- Management of Information Security
- Data Analysis & Bus. Intelligence
Students will also attend these workshops as a part of the course
- Everything data: from engineering to analytics to science
- Communication for technical projects
- Data Driven vs Data Centric
- Stakeholder Management in Ambiguous Projects
- Data Visualization for Effective Communication
- Customizing Visual Communications: Tableau and Python
Do Lab uses a learner centered pedagogy drawing influences from design thinking, lean startup, and human centric design. Learners come from interdisciplinary streams who work together to solve social problems going through the process of collaboration, problem identification, creativity and innovation, prototyping and validating, and problem solving. The program also integrates industry relevant workshops.
Community Service Learning Program (CSLP) draws inspiration from King’s philosophy of connecting education to the community. It is an initiative to promote community relevant learning through empathy, responsibility and action. Students must complete a minimum 60 hours of community service during the program, either on weekly, block or in-service basis.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 results