Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee: NPR 501,600
Applicants must have passed the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from a recognized University and with minimum of CGPA/SGPA 2.5 or 50% in aggregate with one year of Pharmacy practice experience after being registered with the Nepal Pharmacy Council.
- B. Pharm or equivalent degree recognized by the government of Nepal
- Registered in Nepal Pharmacy Council
- Candidate should score a minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list
- Single best response type with Multiple choice questions
- Four options (A, B, C, D)
- No. of questions - 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application – 30:50:20
- Duration – 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break
|1||Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics||20|
|6||Pharmacology and Toxicology||18|
|7||Pharmaceuticals and Jurisprudence||18|