- Fee: NPR 888,250
Master of Public Health Nutrition (MPHN) program is offered in Maharajgunj Campus. Five students are enrolled per year.
Academic/Administrative rules and regulations for PG Students / Residents
- The P.G. students will go through a full time residential training.
- Must obey the rules and regulations of IOM
- A total of two week leave is permitted in one year in hospital based clinical/para-clinical programs (MD/MS, MDS and MD Ayurveda)
- In other P.G. programs vacation/leave will be as per T.U. regulation.
- All P.G. programs are strictly non-practicing; therefore PG Students/Residents are prohibited to undertake private practice of any kind or any other private assignment.
- All clinical programs (MD/MS, MDS and MD Ayurveda) will have three months community-based teaching - learning as per Nepal Medical Council’s requirement.
- As per Ministry of Health & Population directives, all clinical program candidates will have to serve for one year at a place assigned by the government after completion of the course. This applies to only Nepalese candidates.
- MBBS, BDS, BPH, BN/BNS/BSc. Nursing, B.Sc MLT/BMLT, BAMS, B.Pharmacy, B.Optometry, B.V.Sc. BASLP or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered either in Nepal Medical Council, Nepal Nursing Council, Nepal Health Professional Council, Nepal Pharmacy Council, Nepal Ayurveda Council or Nepal Veterinary Council.
- The candidate should score a minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with multiple-choice questions
- Four options (A, B, C, D)
- No of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application- 30:50:20
- Duration- 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break.
|3||Health Promotion and Education||20|
|4||Food and Nutrition||20|
|6||Basic Medical Science||8|
|7||Demography and Health Informatics||8|
|8||Public Health and Primary Health||8|
|9||Environmental Health and Occupational Health||8|
|10||Family Health and Reproductive Health||8|
|11||Global Health and International Health||8|
|12||Sociology and Anthropology||8|
|13||Public Health Administration and Management||8|
|14||Health System Management||8|
|15||Project Planning, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation||8|
|16||Health Economics and Health Financing||8|
Selection for admission
- All Nepalese/Foreign students will have to appear in common entrance examination.
- Merit list for Nepalese/Foreign students will be published separately.
- Must secure a minimum of 50% marks in entrance examinations.
- Admission will be on merit basis in open house counseling wherever applicable.