Reviews, Write Review
School of Medical Sciences, at present, offers Diploma in Pharmacy & PCL Level in Health Lab(Lab Technician) as per the syllabus offered by CTEVT and has the aim of extending other academic programs in the related sectors in years to come.
Diploma in Pharmacy (3 Years Program) and PCL Level in Health Lab Technician (3 Years Program) evaluation, CTEVT has granted the right to the college to make the internal assessment of students with 20% weightage, where as the CTEVT itself conducts examination for the remaining 80%. It first entered into the health education from its three years’ course of Diploma in Pharmacy (DPH). After few years, certificate in medical laboratory technology (CMLT) was launched and afterward TSLC Lab Assistant Program.
It's mission is to to develop globally competent health professionals by providing conceptual teaching and quality practical skills for eligible SLC passed students to help in the work plan of CTEVT and formulating national health policy.