MRM College is located at Banasthali, Kathmandu. It was set up in 2007 with the efforts of the proactive academicians aiming to impact competitive and quality education to the students as per the demands of the contemporary world.
The principal objective behind its establishment is to prepare individuals equipped with experienced academic and social qualities to be able to a range of his/her career aspects. Through a holistic approach, the college is always conscious to give academic and social qualities through integrative teaching-learning pedagogies that are based on social cognitive theory.
Currently running Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelors of Business Administration on Banking & Insurance (BBA-BI) a program of Pokhara University, aims to provide professionally competent graduates for employment in business and industry. The program not only aims for the student to be job seeker but also prepares them to be entrepreneur with capability to compete qualitatively in the modern business world. In addition, the college also offers Bachelors of Business Studies (BBS), and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) programs with the affiliation from Tribhuvan University.
The college substantially offers number of scholarships for underprivileged and deserved students.
"Building Management Career, Image Globally"
"Committed to impart competitive and quality management education to build professional management personality"
- To promote standard and quality education
- To enhance both theoretical and practical skills of the students
- To prepare the middle level management manpower for better employment opportunities
- To organized different research oriented and creative activities to the students
- To enhance both technical and conceptual skills of the students by organizing field visits, case study analysis, presentations etc.